Friday, May 1, 2009

New Hobby, New Feature

I have recently gotten very into couponing and freebies. I spent a total of $70 last week on $200 worth of merchandise at SuperK during their double coupon promotion. I have also been stocking up on free body wash, 50 cent hair gel, and $1 toothpaste at Walgreens this week. At CVS, I got 2 bags of cashews and a mens deodorant for a grand total of 35 cents. I started a notebook to track the freebies I've requested, and I'm already up to 2 full pages of stuff. I got my first one a few days ago - 3 Huggies Pure & Natural diapers. I'm hooked!

That said, I've decided that I want to share some of these opportunities with the (admittedly few) people that read my blog. I have decided to focus on natural/organic items and items for children. I hope that this will help some of you to save a little here and there, too.

1 comment:

Jana said...

wow you know how to get the good deals!! clicked on you from pdubs homeschool page...thanks for all the great advice on coupon savings!! congrats on baby! looks like your almost there YAY! thanks for sharing!