Wednesday, May 20, 2009

You Can't Get Prices Like This at Aldi!!!

I ran to Kmart tonight - they started another round of double coupons today. I was prepared - I have all my coupons clipped and well-sorted. I started in the snack aisle, because that is the first food aisle, and we are pretty set on toiletries and cleaning supplies for now. Once I finished in the snack aisle, I hadn't reached the 25 coupon limit yet, so I went straight across to the condiment aisle. That way, I didn't have anything that should be cold getting warm while I waited for the kids to finish at church. Here is what I scored tonight:

1 bottle of Tabasco sauce: $.19
1 bottle of Hunt's ketchup: free
2 bottles of Hunt's ketchup: $.25 each
4 bottles of French's worcestershire sauce: free
3 boxes of Triscuit crackers: $.50 each
2 boxes of Wheat Thin crackers: $.50 each
1 box of Wheat Thin Artisan crackers: $.50
3 boxes of Wheat Thin Artisan crackers: free
4 boxes of Ritz crackers: $.50 each
1 jar of Peter Pan peanut butter: $.50
2 bottles of A1 marinade: free

My total before coupons was $50 and change. My total after coupons: $6.19!!!

I plan to make 3 trips tomorrow - I'm trying to see how much I can stock up on in the area of groceries for the lowest amount. Too bad there aren't coupons out there for the necessities, like produce and meat!

2 comments:

Yara said...

nice! so where do you get your coupons... I don't get a newspaper, but maybe I should...

Anonymous said...

I found you through CWO blogroll! This post is amazing!!! My husband would sure love if I developed this talent!!! Haha!!!