I have waaaaaay too many blogs on my Google Reader. Especially since I haven't been using the thing for a while! However, I wanted to share a few that I really enjoy.
1. Pioneer Woman. Ree rocks! I want to be her when I grow up, just a little bit. Her posts are always entertaining, and often educational. She covers a variety of subjects - homeschooling, photography, cooking, life on a ranch in general.
2. Hip2Save. Collin is a young, enthusiastic mother of 3 and military wife. She really enjoys the thrill of saving, and always has something awesome to share! She has links to freebies, sales, coupons, etc., and posts weekly coupon/sales match-ups for CVS, Walgreens, and Rite-Aid. Thanks to her blog, I've gotten hundreds of dollars worth of products for free over the past year.
3. Money Saving Mom. Crystal's blog has some things in common with Hip2Save, but she also has posts showing how to cook from your pantry and from scratch. She is a Christian, and I enjoy that she seems to be more about helping her family save money and stretching their budget, rather than focusing on what she can get for free or little money. She is sort of a combination of Pioneer Woman and Hip2Save, with posts about freebies and such, but also about cooking and homeschooling preschoolers.
4. Wardrobe Refashion. This is a blog written by a group of people who have pledged to not buy any new clothing for a certain amount of time, but rather to remake (refashion) second-hand clothing and other pieces of fabric into new clothing for themselves. One member was making a silk wedding dress out of curtains she found at a thrift store! I find this blog very inspirational, and hope to take the pledge in the future.
5. Cake Wrecks. This is solely a guilty pleasure! Jen's readers submit photos of "professionally" decorated cakes-gone-wrong, to which she adds humorous captions. I have often laughed until I cried at some of these creations! Others just leave me wondering, "What on Earth were they thinking?!?!?" This blog is always good for a pick-me-up!