Monday, November 7, 2011

BzzAgent Review: Tonka XT Ricochet Trickster

I love when I get new things in the mail to review, but I really love it when the items are for my kids because they get such a kick out of it!  Wonder Boy was thrilled when I told him we'd be receiving the Tonka XT Ricochet Trickster to try out.  When it got here and he had to wait for it to charge, I thought he was going to explode from impatience!  The next day he eagerly took it over to his friend's house to try out.  They had it flying off of the furniture and crashing into things.  One neat thing about the Trickster is that it is reversible - both sides of the vehicle look like the top, but with different designs.  It's almost like two cars in one!


The Tonka XT Ricochet Trickster requires 5 AA batteries which all go into the controller.  The vehicle plugs into the controller in order to charge, which takes about 30 minutes.  Once it is fully charged, you are ready to play and perform tricks for 15 to 30 minutes.  It is meant for indoors, but I know the boys had it outside, too, and it seemed to do just fine.  It's designated for ages 6 and up, and is easy to use.


You can find at Walmart, Target, Kmart, and Toys R Us.  It retails for $24.99, which I frankly think is a bit over-priced for the size of it.  However, I tend to think most toys are over-priced!  That said, I think that most boys that like vehicles would enjoy finding this toy under the Christmas tree!


***Note:  I received the Tonka XT Ricochet Trickster in exchange for my review through BzzAgent.  All opinons are my own.

No comments: