Sunday, January 4, 2009

Review - L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System

One of my after-Christmas bargains was a set of shampoo and conditioners from L'Oreal. The EverPure Sufate-Free Color Care System included a tube of Rosemary Juniper Moisture Shampoo, a tube of Rosemary Mint Moisture Conditioner, and a tub of Rosemary Mint Moisture Deep Restorative Masque. For $5, I thought I would try it, as sulfates are one of the things I try to avoid. I haven't colored my hair in a while, so I can't speak to promise that this line doesn't strip your color. However, it does have a nice scent, which Mr. Man even commented on. The masque was lighter in texture than I expected, but my hair was absolutely frizz-free afterward! The one downfall I found with this product is that there methylparaben in the shampoo (but not in the conditioners). Again, if you're not concerned about parabens, this may be the product line for you. I picked mine up at Walmart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What did you think about the scent, though? I just tried this stuff, and it is going straight into the trash, $6.89 or not. In no way does it smell like rosemary and mint to me. I had to re-shampoo my hair and use a second conditioner, and still my hair smells like the perfume Joan Collins wore in Dynasty exploded on my head. Yech!