Friday, January 2, 2009

Review - St. Ives Mineral Therapy Advanced Body Moisturizer

The lotion I'm currently using is St. Ives Swiss Formula Mineral Therapy Advanced Body Moisturizer. I first tried it at my friend's church - she has the ladies' room stocked with a basket of niceties, one of which is a bottle of this lotion. It's amazing! It absorbs into the skin right away, leaving your hands feeling soothed and moisturized, but NOT greasy. It also has a light, pleasant scent. I picked up a bottle of my own while at my parents' house - that extreme cold really sapped my skin! After one application of this lotion, my hands were smooth and my legs were no longer itchy. The only negative thing I have to say about the product is that it contains methylparaben, which is not so good for you, and is something I try to avoid whenever possible. If parabens are not something you are concerned about, you can pick up your own bottle at most drug stores (I got mine at KMart).

No comments: