Thursday, January 1, 2009

Review - Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser



**I would like to get into doing reviews on my blog. I have heard the best way to do that is to start out reviewing things you use or have tried already. So, today I will do my first review.**

One item I use and enjoy is Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser. You can find it where ever Burt's Bees is carried, including Walgreens. I love its orange scent, and that it is 100% natural. I tend to have combination skin, and this cleanser leaves my face very hydrated. No tight skin after I'm through, and though it contains lots of oils, it does not make my skin oily afterward, either. Sometimes I apply it with a washcloth for a little bit of exfoliating, but usually I just apply it with my hands. One thing that is different about this cleanser is that it has a thick texture and doesn't lather. That just means it doesn't have any of those drying lathering ingredients that aren't good for you, anyhow! The tube it comes in is partially made out of recycled plastic, also - another plus! The only thing that would make this product better, in my opinion, would be if it were also organic.

No comments: