Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Million Baby Crawl


I don't know about you, but I am leery of all the nameless chemicals that are in many cleaners. I admit I'd gotten a bit lax in using natural cleaners, but am finding my concern renewed now that there's a baby in the house again. If you've ever tried to find anything out about conventional products, you know how hard it is to get any real information (such as the names of the chemicals used and the effects they have on a person). I signed up for Seventh Generation's Million Baby Crawl, because I feel like we as consumers at least deserve to know what we are using in our homes. I have a feeling that many people would not use them if they understood what they were exposing their families to. Besides - good old vinegar and water is almost free!

Go here to create your own crawler. Perhaps someday soon Congress will take notice and allow people to protect themselves, rather than continuing to protect Big Business.

No comments: