Monday, August 9, 2010

Random Thoughts on Pet Ownership

When your dog comes to you at 7 am, frantically signally that he wants to go outside, you should NOT get up, kick him out of your room, then flop back down on the bed in hopes that the baby will not wake up 2 minutes later (trust me, she will).


What awaited me when I got up 15 minutes later was a nasty smell coming from the area of the dining room table. Upon further investigation, I discovered that the dog was feeling a bit under the weather and truly could not wait to get outside. He found relief on the area rug. Thankfully, I made a trip to the Yankee Candle store yesterday, and had a yummy smelling candle to light. I am also thankful that the pet stain and odor spray did its job in both removing the stain easily and dispatching with the horrible smell. Following a trip out to the garbage can with the mess itself tied up in a plastic bag, my home now once again smells nice. I think poor Hunter will be spending some quality time outside today, just in case!

No comments: