Photo courtesy of DreamstimeI have come across a lot of free ebooks recently. In fact, so many, I decided to consolidate them into one place. I have sorted them into a few categories for you - enjoy! I should have more to post pretty soon!
**Please note - some of these links may expire. If you come across one that does not work for you, please let me know.**
Gifts (or Goodies For Yourself!)
Soaps and Bath & Body Products, by I'm a Frugal Girl, is filled with recipes developed and tested by a gal who used to have a successful handmade body product business.
Gifts in a Jar Recipes & Ideas, by I'm a Frugal Girl - more tried and true recipes!
Check out Bugabong.com for all kinds of free ebooks, including 504 Bath & Beauty Recipes
Smart School Time Recipes by One Frugal Foodie - full of healthy recipes for kids and grown-ups alike!
Sunmaid has five different recipe ebooks on their site, including two from Gooseberry Patch. You can request to have three of these sent to you in print form (the option will come up when you click on the ebook cover).
Speaking of Gooseberry Patch, they have several downloadable freebies on their site, including two chapters of a "Circle of Friends" cookbook. This looks like something that will be added to as time goes on, so check back!
Pillsbury emailed me a link to an ebook entitled Your Birthday Takes the Cake. It's full of dessert recipes.
Betty Crocker recently sent me a link to their Birthday Parties ebook. It has recipes for all kinds of cute cakes, along with other party food, too.
Check out Molly Green Fresh for all kinds of recipes using fresh produce, and bonus household tips.
Is someone in your family gluten intolerant? Then the Back to School With Jules ebook is for you! This book not only has recipes in it, but also helps parents communicate with their child's school while dealing with a gluten sensitivity. **Make sure to enter "b2s" as the coupon code to get this book for free!**
Bugabong.com has tons of recipe ebooks, all for free - including 65 Tried and True Traditional Amish Recipes.
Here are four free ebooks from The Old Schoolhouse:
- If you are new to homeschooling or still weighing your options, check out Homeschool 101.
- Try their Sensational Sunflowers unit study. This might be a fun "back to school" break.
- Dr. Ruth Beechick authored Writing Essays, and co-authored Integrating Concrete Math into Everyday Life.
- Is your child starting high school? Thinking about how to put your child's records together for college applications? Get Into College may help!
For three free coloring books, go here and scroll down to the end of the post. Dan's Doodles are sure to keep kids of many ages busy!
Math Galaxy has a free worksheet supplement you can download - while not really an ebook, it still might be interesting to you!
One more freebie that is not necessarily an ebook is the Spanish Fun Activity Calendar from Flip Flop Learning. Your children can enjoy learning a word per day, which will string together into a sentence at the end of the week!
Three more great freebies from The Old Schoolhouse:
- Time Flies, by Deborah Wuehler, may have been written with homeschooling mothers in mind, but I think it is a great reminder for mothers of all kinds to make the most of their time with their children.
- A Baby Shower For Jesus, also by Deborah Wuehler, deals with discontent and disappointment. It's a great resource for those of us who make things stretch out of necessity, rather than simple fun and frugality.
- Fiesta of Freebies is full of four months of Jamin's freebie emails, sorted out into categories. Note that some of the links may expire.