Here we are, at Day 5 already! Today I have decided to share with you some Preschool ideas that I really like, but didn't feel fit in a category together - aside from this "miscellaneous" category, that is. I hope you all have enjoyed this series, and that you have also checked out some of the other great themes being explored on the other participating blogs! If not, just click the "5 Days of Blogging with the Homeschool Crew" button in the side column, and have fun!
- First up are the science/discovery bottles at Laguna Parent Participation Preschool. They are made of reused Gatorade bottles, and are filled with all kinds of interesting things to explore!
- Along the same line, have you seen the jelly fish in a bottle?!? It's at Bhoomplay's Blog, and it looks amazing! It's hard to believe it's just a bit of plastic grocery sack in there!
- Oops, here's one more bottle activity! Pink Pistachio shows how to make sensory bottles. I just love the Aquapod bottles she used, and already have some of those sparkly pom-poms.
- If your little ones love sidewalk chalk as much as my kids, you may want to check out how to make your own at Minieco.co.uk.
- I think this physical activity cube looks useful - see the details at Little Family Fun. [Clicking through the link on the pin gets you an error message from Pinterest - but you can still go through the pin, and I promise that it does NOT go to spam or something inappropriate, as of 05/18/2012!]
- Have you introduced your little one to paper dolls? Polly White's Picasa album has several sets of vintage paper dolls, including a Goldilocks set.
- Need more ideas? Check out Quirky Mama. Activities there are sorted by age from baby up to middle school!